Thursdays are my lighter day so its normally my day to catch up on my internet activities and pre-film some videos. Its also a time when I like to play around with makeup and try new looks. Today I wanted to try out the fall makeup trends, particularly the spider eyes and bold lips with clean skin. I am a little too shy to go with a really bold lip so I took it just a little bold, like a medium level bold. I am a firm believer that anyone can take the trends and encorporate them into their every day look but interpret the trends in their own way to make them work. Heres how I made the trends work for my features and with what I’m comfortable with.
– Loreal Magic Smooth Souffle foundation mixed with Covergirl Nature Luxe foundation (my skin is still too tan for most of my foundations)
– Covergirl Simply Ageless Corrector (yellow toned concealor)
– Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’Oro
– Wet n Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder to set everything and over top the blush to mattify the sheen that it gives
– Loreal Voluminous Millions Lashes mascara
– Fairydrops Scandal Queen mascara over top
– Covergirl Define-a-Lash mascara for bottom lashes
– Tart Matte Lipstain in Exposed
I hope that this shows the fall makeup trends and you can find a way to encorporate these looks into your fall makeup routine!