This is a very late post but I felt like I needed to put it up anyways. Zoyas new spring collection is about to be released, within a month I believe so I figured I would showcase it. I am a huge fan of Zoya! First, they are a great formula. Second, they have probably the best customer service out of any brand I’ve tried. They run specials and freebies for anyone who is a member on their website almost monthly and their twitter account is so much fun and interactive. They are the only nail polish brand who has ever responded to my tweets! So I need to showcase their new collection no matter how behind I am.
- Cho: Vanilla shimmer metallic (full coverage).
- Farah: Latte beige creme (full coverage).
- Bevin: Pale green sage creme (full coverage).
- Skylar: Silvered slate blue metallic (full coverage).
- Tru: Gilded purple orchid metallic (full coverage).
- Lotus: Light lotus purple metallic (full coverage).
I’ve seen swatches online and this collection seems like a more sophisticated classic spring collection, with greyed out pastels rather than the traditional Easter egg colors. I can’t wait to see this collection in person because this is like the grown up version of everyone I love to wear in the spring. Since I am almost an official adult and needing a big girl job I can’t wait to get my hands on some sophisticated pastels. What do you guys think of this collection?