Moving on from Zoya’s sophisticated pastels “True” collection to the bright fun pastel collection of China Glaze. “Electro Pop” is a super bright, modern neon collection set to come out this spring. Very reminiscent of the China Glaze “Up and Away” collection released 2 springs ago but from the promotional materials much more bright, vivid and saturated. There is also one glitter in the collection, rounding out the perfect punch of teenage bright cremes and one polish for the accent nail.
- Kinetic Candy “Touch the sky in light blue crème”
- Electric Beat “Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance”
- Aquadelic “Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun”
- Gaga For Green “Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight”
- Sunshine Pop “Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow”
- Make Some Noise “Rock the mic in tangerine”
- Wicked Style “Party cocktail tropical punch”
- Fuchsia Fanatic “Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all”
- Gothic Lolita “Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple”
- Dance Baby “Hit center stage in cotton candy pink”
- Sweet Hook “Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac”
- Techno “Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over finger tip bling”
I am very excited because I live in bright cremes in the spring and summer! I already know that I am going to pick up every single one except for make some noise, wicked style and fuchsia fanatic. Although there is nothing unique about this collection, there’s something fun about looking forward to bright colors. Brights always put me in a great mood and I’m excited to always be cheery after I have these on my fingers.