As some of you may know, Sephora by OPI has released a new celeb/designer collaborated collection. Sephora by OPI and Betsey Johnson have teamed up for a new 7 piece collection, that includes all limited edition shades and some additional mini’s not available in full size. Also, there are limited edition nail strips with a pink leopard print and the signature Betsey lips. When I first saw the promotional materials I wasn’t too excited because everything seems so ordinary, until I learned that one of the shades has a nice little surprise! The hot pink stand out shade in the collection also is a scented nail polish that smells like Betsey Johnson’s new perfume Too Too!
Full Size Polishes ($9.50):
- “Its My Pink!” opaque hot pink scented with Too Too perfume
- “Forever Wild” opaque black grape
- “Alley Cat” opaque shimmery fuschia
- “Cartwheels on the Catwalk” opaque light sea green
- “Pushing Your Luck” opaque red-hot red
- “XOX Betsy” opaque sandy nude
- “Sparkling Personality” multicolored silver glitter
Mini polish set includes ($24.50):
- Son of a Gun – metallic charcoal (mini kit exclusive)
- Yellow My Name is Betsey – yellow (mini kit exclusive)
- Too Too Turq – turquoise (mini kit exclusive)
- Pushing Your Luck – red
- XOX Betsey – sandy nude
- Alley Cat – fuschia
Its My Pink! and XOX Betsey
Pushing Your Luck and Alley Cat
Price: $9.50 available now!
I’m so interested in the Betsey Johnson Perfume scented polish!! You have no idea how much I just want to walk into the store and paint my nails to try it out! Anyone else interested in any of these?