I can’t believe that summer nail polish collections are almost here! I found some promotional materials on Zoya’s new summer collection Beach and Surf. Like every other Zoya collection, these are really 2 collections combined. Beach is all bright creme shades, all extremely summery, and Surf is all shimmery shades that pair perfectly with their creme counterpart! This collection will be available April 1st, just in time for my huge Zoya Earth Day order!
Summer 2012 is going to be a super stylish season for nails with the latest offering of nail polish collections, Beach and Surf, from the new color of fashion, Zoya! This new splash of color, designed by the Zoya color experts, is kissed by sea and sand translating beautifully onto the nail in the famous, full-coverage Zoya formula.
Dive into the creamy shades of the Zoya Beach Collection or the shimmering sea foils of the Zoya Surf Collection. The choice is yours – this color palette is sure to be a splash!
- Reagan: Deep cerise pink cream
- Lara: Vivid cerise pink cream
- Shelby: Soft pinky pink cream
- Arizona: Soft coral orange cream
- Tracie: Sea grass metallic
- Wednesday: Soft aqua cream
- Rory: Lotus pink foil metallic
- Carly: Thalia purple foil metallic
- Kimber: Magenta pink foil metallic
- Myrta: Coral orange foil metallic
- Meg: Mermaid green foil metallic
- Zuza: Aquamarine foil metallic
I’ve got my eye on a few of these already! Which ones are you guys interested in?