I mentioned this in my Share The Love Zoya Post where you should definitely be signing up for an account with Zoya in order to take advantage of the Earth Day promotion. Well, here it is! It has changed a little bit since last year though, which I was kind of bummed about. I’m pretty positive last year, the polishes were free you just had to pay for shipping, but this year the polishes are 50% off plus shipping. But I did the math, and it ended up being roughly the same amount of money I spent last year. Last year I got 9 polishes and I spent $36 total on what I assumed was shipping alone (which is funny because I live 10 minutes away from Zoya headquarters). So it’s roughly the same concept. But for all of you who like Zoya and like to promote recycling, then this is definitely for you.
– Go to Zoya.com and browse the colors
– you have to choose no less than 6 and no more than 24 colors
– Apply the code: EARTHZOYA2012 and submit your order! (you will need to create an account if you don’t have one).
– if you don’t have a Zoya account, you can always sign up on your own or sign up through my Share the Love link. If you sign up with my link, both you and I get a free bottle of nail polish of your choice! Heres my link!
– next, they will ship you the polishes you ordered (last year I got mine in about a week and a half, but one was back ordered for about 2 weeks)
– once you get the package, you can send your old, tacky or unused polishes back. Here’s the catch, you’re on the honor system to send your polish back. They don’t give you mailing slips so you have to pay to mail it back (or at least they didn’t last year). So you aren’t required to send your old polish, its only if you really want to take part in the earth day recycling measure.
So basically, this is an awesome and environmentally safe way to recycle your old polishes, but you aren’t obligated to. Also, if you want to send some back but not the same amount as new polishes that you got, you don’t have to do that either. In no way do they require you to send back 20 if you buy 20 in this sale. Overall, this is an amazing way to get Zoya’s for half off!
You can also visit their blog to read the instructions and decide if this is something you’re interested in. http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-back-earth-day-zoya-nail-polish.html
All the Zoya’s I own I have gotten through The Earth Day promotion or through other promotions they have every other month where you can buy 2 get 2 free. I will definitely be taking part of this promotion and hopefully this post will entice some of you to maybe do this too!
**BE WARNED!! This promotion is only going on April 21st and April 22nd!** Its only this weekend, so if you want to participate, start thinking about your order now!