I was so bless to be nominated for 2 awards in the last few days. I can’t tell you guys how much being nominated for awards means to me! I started my blog over a year ago, and in the beginning I posted maybe once a month. It wasn’t until January that I really became passionate about it. In the last 8 months my blog has grown so much and that’s all because of you guys! So thank you so much for all of you who take the time out of your day to read that crazy things I have to write.
I didn’t want to completely spam all of you guys with two blog award posts back to back so I decided to combine them. Hope y’all don’t mind!
I want to thank give a HUGE THANK YOU to Christina from Adventures in Polishland for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog award!! Thank you so much Christina, shes a fellow law student and nail blogger who has nails that I’m totally envious of. If you haven’t seen her blog, you should check it out!
There are five guidelines for accepting this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
3. Tell seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven facts about me:
1. I’m going into my second year of law school. Just 2 more years before I seriously have to start being an adult.
2. My favorite food in the entire world is Peanut Butter. I just take a spoon and eat a whole jar in one sitting and not event think twice about it.
3. I’m a boater and pretty much grew up around boats. I have a boat and 2 jet skis. I basically live for the summer months when I can be on the water.
4. I love to travel and have been to close 20 different countries (. I lived in London for a year and also studied abroad all over China. My all time favorite country is Ireland. I also have about 10 different vacations planned already I just need the money to book them.
5. I’m obsessed with the ID and Chiller channels
6. Avid reader! Before law school I would read a book a week.
7. Irish and proud!
My Nominated Blogs:
Since I’m nominating blogs for both awards, I’m only going to nominate 5 for each.
2. Nail Gun XS
Thanks again, Christina!
I also want to give TWO HUGE THANK YOUS to Elissa from Lissa’s Polish Addition and Bec from Nail Gun XS for nominating me for the Liebster Award!! Thank you so much Elissa and Bec, they are both Australian nail bloggers. I have to admit I’m completely enamored with all things Australian so I was so honored and blessed that they nominated me. Elissa always has amazing nail art posts and Bec is going to cost me so much money showing off some amazing indie brands. If you haven’t checked out their blogs you definitely should!
I’m totally copying and pasting what this award means from their blogs.
“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I have a tendency to Google everything so I just had to look up what Liebster meant. Liebster is the German word for sweetheart, dearest, favorite, beloved. So I guess this is for your favorite new blog!”
That is beyond sweet of both Elissa and Bec to nominate me!
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
6. There’s no tag backs.
11 Things About Myself:
1. I’m watching breaking bad right now. Totally obsessed with this show and going to cry when its over. This is the last season 😦
2. I’m the oldest. I have my brother who is 4 years younger than me and a step brother, 2 years younger, and a step sister, 6 months younger. 4 kids within 4 years of eachother. I felt bad for my dad when we were all in college at the same time.
3. I’m a TV addict! Once the fall shows start again I have like 3 shows on every single night and my DVR is always running.
4. I love straight to DVD horror movies.
5. Love roller coasters too.
6. Totally obsessed with Carrie Underwood. I would totally break up with my boyfriend if she told me she wanted to marry me. I have the biggest crush on her.
7. On the topic of music, I have the weirdest taste. I love country and punk rock. I like some popular music but not much.
8. I’m an awful dancer but am the first person to dance whenever the music gets going. I get made fun of by my friends and boyfriend for my totally awesome dance moves. I think they’re just jealous
9. I had 2 dogs at my moms house and always was a dog person. Then I moved in with my boyfriend in an apartment that only allows cats. He brought his cat. I don’t really like cats but I’m in love with this one. He is the cat that is licking his crotch in the videos I post.
10. Dream vacations of the moment are Phuket, Australia and New Zealand, Greece, Rio, and Peru. I was also planning on going to Tokyo next spring with some law school friends but that trip is still being planned.
11. Speaking of vacations, I go stir crazy not traveling. I normally take about 3 or 4 vacations a year. 1 to new york (where I’m from originally), 1 somewhere with my dad and lately that has been somewhere in some mountain range, 1 international vacation, and 1 to some random city in the US. I want to see so many different places and experience all sorts of new cultures.