Whenever I post a video on my YouTube channel I get a few comments on the makeup that I’m wearing in the video. Until I get better at filming makeup tutorials, I was thinking that I would post my makeup on my blog!
So when I filmed my latest video I was really feeling fall colors. I have to be honestly, while a lot of people are ready for fall to start, I’m dreading it. Fall means that winter is just around the corner. We normally start seeing snow right after Halloween, so fall normally means that I have just a month and a half of nice weather before we go into hibernation. But I do love the fall season and fall colors and all the holidays that go with the fall (cough cough Halloween!). So I figured I would embrace the inevitable and chose some eyeshadows that resemble the changing leaves around me.
Full Face, natural light.
Keep reading for more pictures and the products used!
Full Face, indoors.
– No foundation or BB cream, just Sephora mattifying pressed powder
– Concealer under the eyes: Garnier Anti-dark circle eye roller
– Blush: Elf “Candid Coral”
– Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer lightly on the contour
– Lips: Jack Black lip balm
– I used the Tart for True Blood palette for every thing in this look except the liquid liner and the mascara
Left to Right: Werewolf (matte brown), Charmer (coppery-red), Bayou (warm gold)
– Bayou: on the inner corner and across two thirds of the lid
– Charmer: in the crease and on the lower lash line
– Werewolf: outer v
– Tart emphasEYES black liner on the waterline, set with werewolf
– Loreal carbon black linear intense brush lip liquid liner on the upper lash line
– Maybelline lash stiletto mascara on the upper and lower lashes
What do you guys think? Is this a look that any of you guys would wear? Also, for all of you who watch my YouTube videos is this a good way to tell you about the makeup I’m wearing? Or would you prefer tutorials?