Every time I film a video I always get questions about the makeup I’m wearing. Until I get more comfortable filming tutorials, I’m going to try to post pictures of the makeup that I’m wearing in each video.
In this video I wasn’t feeling like a really heavy makeup, because I had just filmed that Halloween look that had dark smokey eyes and then black tears running down my face. So I went rather simple, playing up some of the fall colors.
On my face:
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Primer
- Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation in Fair
- Garnier Anti-Dark Circile
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (just to set the concealer under my eye)
- Milani Baked Blush in Rose d’Oro
- Lips: Tarte Lipsurgence Matte Finish in Exposed
On my eyes:
- Tarte eye primer
- Tarte Dawn (a shimmery warm champagne) in my inner corner, first third of the lid and brow highlight (all shadows from the Tarte for True Blood Palette)
- Tarte Bayou (very warm gold shimmer with a slight orange tone) in the center of my lid
- Tarte Charmer (rusty reddish orange shimmer) in the outer third of my lid
- Tarte Dusk (matte warm cafe au late light brown) as my best friend color and in my crease
- Tarte Werewolf (matte medium toned brown) to darken the outer v
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Pencil in Bronze on my waterline
- Tarte Bayou to set the Wet n Wild pencil
- Mac Blitz n Glitz Fluid Line gel liner (black with gold shimmer)
- Loreal Full Definition Mascara
With a Flash
What do you think? Does anyone besides me like to wear fall colors in their makeup?