Sorry I’ve been a little sporadic with blogging. I made a New Years Resolution last January to blog every day and it seems like for the last week I’ve done 2 posts 1 day, and then skip a day, and then 2 posts the next day. I don’t like being off of my routine like this, but its getting closer to crunch time with school. I only have 3 weeks left before I have a week off to study for finals. And I only have a week and a half before my Law Review article is due. My article is supposed to be about 45-50 pages and I haven’t written a word. Whoops. So that is why I’ll spam your emails for a minute and then be absent for a day or 2. Hopefully once this paper is submitted and my finals are over I’ll be able to be more dedicated to my blog.
Anyways, enough talking about school things, here are some more pictures of my makeup! This is how I’ve been rocking the red lip.
Products I used on my face:
- Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Primer
- Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Powder foundation
- Garnier Anti-Dark Circle eye roller concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder to set the under-eye concealer
- Rimmel Natural Bronze matte bronzer for my contour
- Nyx Raisin blush
- Laura Geller Neapolitan highlighter
- Nyx eyeshadow in Highlight (buttercup shimmer) across my lid
- Nyx eyeshadow in Suede (light brown shimmer) in my crease and extended upward as my best friend color
- Nyx eyeshadow in Brown (brown shimmer) to darken the crease
- Wet n Wild Coloricon pencil in taupe to fill in my brows
- Wet n wild Coloricon pencil in white to highlight under my brows
- MAC Blitz and Glitz fluidline (black with gold flecks gel liner) on my upper lash line
- Nyx Glide on Pencil in Sunset Blue on my lower lash line (I wanted a slight pop of color besides my lips)
- Loreal Voluminous Full Definition mascara
Products used on my lips:
- Nyx lip pencil in hot red (lining my lips all the way around and filling in my lips completely)
- Nyx lip pencil in currant (lining the corners and filling in the corners of my lips, fading towards the center)
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish lipstick in hot red (across the hot red liner and slightly over the currant liner to make it blend) (review to come!)
Hope you guys like this! What do y’all think? Do you love red lips? What is your favorite red lip stick/liner/product?