(Disclaimer: this post is a sponsored contest announcement)
I’m back with another post about the Hpnotiq GlamLouder: Bling it On! Contest and Sweepstakes! So pay attention makeup junkies and Kardashian fans!! Hpnotiq has partnered with Khloe Kardashian Odom for an awesome Contest and Sweepstakes! Basically, you have a chance to win a trip to LA and shopping spree with Khloe Kardashian Odom!
From now until July 28th, there are several 2-week challenges you can submit photos in different categories to win! The categories include the glammest nails, makeup, shoes, and overall look. All you have to do is take a picture of yourself or find an image online!
2 weeks ago I showed you guys my “Glammest Nails!” (which you can check out here!) and this time, its all about makeup! If you guys watch my YouTube Channel or have been a follower of my blog for a while, then you know that I’m just as obsessed with makeup as I am with nail polish!
Hpnotiq’s Glammest Makeup Challenge is going on RIGHT NOW! You have from now until July 14th, at 11:59:59 am EST to enter. The prize for the Glammest Makeup contest is $1,200 gift certificate to Sephora or Ulta and a chance to win the grand prize trip for you and 3 friends to go shopping with Khloe in LA!
The Grand Prize includes:
- A trip to LA with up to three of your best girlfriends (airfare and hotel included!)
- Makeovers for all four girls
- Shopping with Khloè Kardashian Odom
- $1,000 spending money for the winner, AND
- A professional photoshoot featuring the winner for a chance to appear in a Hpnotiq ad
All you have to do for this round is to submit a picture to Hpnotiq of your best head-turning, eye-catching makeup style!
I had to try this out for myself. Personally, I think the Glammest Makeup is the type that really compliments you and your features. There is nothing more Glamorous and Sexy than a girl who plays up what her mama gave her! For me, that is highlighting my green eyes, and I love rose gold and warm browns to do that. Here is what I came up with!
And then to take it up a notch … I had to add some lashes!
The Makeup I’m wearing is …
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Pre-Nup (coral metallic) as a base
- Sleek Cosmetics Divine Original Palette, Rose Gold eyeshadow all over the lid (applied wet)
- Warm brown matte from Wet ‘n Wild applied as my “best friend” transition color in the crease
- Dark Chocolate matte brown from Wet ‘n Wild applied in the outer v and blended a little into the crease
- Sleek Cosmetics Divine Original Palette, Warm shimmer brown on lower last line
- Sleek Cosmetics Divine Original Palette, Warm yellow champagne as inner corner highlight
- Cream matte from Wet ‘n Wild as my brow highlight
- Loreal Linear Intense Carbon Black liquid liner
- Wet ‘n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black for waterline
- Georgio Armani Eyes to kill mascara
- ELF Lashes
- Brows: filled in with Wet ‘n Wild Color Icon Pencil in taupe
- Foundation: Lioeli Beyond the Solution BB Cream
- Powder: Rimmel stay matte powder
- Bronzer: Nyx Tango with Bronzing Powder
- Blush: ELF Candid Coral Blush
- Highlight: Laura Geller Baked Cheek Dreams Highlighter
- Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
Even if you aren’t the best at makeup, Hpnotiq allows you to find images online! You have as good of a chance as anyone to win. They are choosing 4 winners for this round and there are other rounds too.
You can visit Hpnotiq online!
Or check them out on Facebook!
Or follow @Hpnotiq on Twitter and tweet them your picture using the hashtag #GLAMLOUDER
Also, make sure that you read the official rules here!
Good Luck everyone! If you do enter, please tweet me your makeup creations too @mshollyberries I would love to see the creations you come up with or the glamorous makeup that you find!