I have a tag post for you guys today! I know I put one up recently but I think these posts are so much fun and a really easy way for you to get to know me. This is the “Would You Rather, Beauty Edition,” Tag. I was tagged by Zenorah, who needs no introduction if you’ve been following my blog or channel for a while. She’s become a true friend over the last year and a half, almost 2 years, since we met and bonded over making videos. So here it goes …
1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Definitely my palettes and eye shadows. I can’t live without mascara! I wear it every single time I leave the house, even if I don’t wear anything else. And half the time I’m just wearing liner and mascara on my eyes anyways. Definitely giving up my shadows.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Easy, never cut it. I rarely cut it now! I wish my hair was down to my waist
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral. I like pink but I think coral looks more natural.
4. If you had 1,000$ to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Probably clothes. I’m in desperate need of new clothes and I “go through” clothes much faster than makeup. Meaning I rip, stain, or lose most of my clothes.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Probably lipstick as eyeliner. I tend to wear a lot of pinks and nudes on my eyes anyways, I think it would be a natural transition. And my favorite color to pair with a smokey eye is a cranberry color. Pink, warm nudes and cranberry colors all go with green eyes!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Definitely Sephora! I only own about 5 things from MAC
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color for the rest of my life. I’m not adventurous with my lips at all, mostly sticking with lighter pinks and nudes. So once I find my perfect “my lips but better” shade, I’ll never have to buy another lip product again.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter?
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Oh this is the first one that I had to think about for a minute. All the rest of the questions were really easy for me to answer. I think I would have to go for darks even though I am LOVING all things bright at the moment. I think dark colors are so sexy and sultry and whenever I see other girls wearing dark colors it makes me instantly crave Lincoln Park After Dark. Dark nails are just so chic and I couldn’t give them up.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favorite lip product. Just because I don’t think I’ve found my perfect lip product yet, so giving up my current favorite wouldn’t be that heartbreaking. I am on the constant hunt for my perfect lipstick or lip stain. But its hard to give up some of the eye products that I’ve grown to love.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Probably messy bun. When I’m at home, my hair is ALWAYS in a messy bun. If you see me at my house, my hair is up and looking crazy. If you see me out of the house, my hair is down and half-heartedly styled. There are very few occasions where I style my hair in a pony tail. I do think a pony tail is more polished and stylish, but I can’t pull it off.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Oh, easy, never use lip gloss. I’ll never give up nail polish.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have non at all or Sharpie then in everyday?
I’d reach for the Sharpie. I’m assuming it would be a taupe colored Sharpie, since Sharpies come in every single color now. So I’ll have to become an expert at drawing in “real looking” hair.
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?
Oh this question sucks! I had typed out a huge response to how I’ll never give up nail polish and then the thought of never being able to put on mascara, or covering blemishes, or sucking my cheeks in with bronzer … well its all overwhelming! But I still think I’d stick with nail polish! There’s something about having my nails painted that makes me feel put together.
Thats is! I hope you guys like this! And have a great weekend!