Hey Everyone! I put this video up on my beauty channel on Monday, just in time for those of you looking for red nail polish inspiration for Valentines Day.
About a year and a half ago, I started a video series all about my favorite nail polishes by color! A lot can change in a year and a half so I figured it was time to update this! Here are my favorite red nail polishes of all time! All of the polishes mentioned in the video are listed below, with links to blog posts reviewing each polish.
– opi mrs o’leary’s bbq
– opi quarter of a cent cherry
– opi vodka and caviar
– sephora by opi mr right now
– sephora by opi whats your point-settia
– zoya blaze
– zoya paloma
– butter london knees up
– deborah lippmann ruby red slippers
– picture polish monroe
– a england briarwood
– layla CE53
– black cat lacquer poison apple
– hare polish a positive
– hare polish dog day dream
Hope y’all enjoy! What are your favorite reds?